Payment and Cancellation Policy

WHAT IS THE PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY?

Payment by the visitor (rental guest) to Blue Sky Luxury of a deposit equal to 25% of the total rental fee is required within 7 days to confirm a booking and payment of the remaining 75% is required 60 days prior to the Rental Guest’s arrival.

For Christmas and/or New Year, a 50% deposit is required within 7 days with the remaining balance to be paid within 60 days prior to Rental Guest’s arrival.

100% is required for bookings made 45 days or less prior to Rental Guest’s arrival.

Payment may be made by Wire transfer or Credit Card.

If no monies have been received for held bookings, the booking will be cancelled after 7 days.

If bookings are cancelled 60 days or more prior to arrival, 10% of the booking value is retained and the balance received will be refunded to Rental Guest.

If bookings are cancelled between 59 and 46 days prior to arrival, the Rental Guest will forfeit the 25% deposit, but will be refunded any other monies paid. This does not apply to bookings during the Christmas and New Year period.

If bookings are cancelled 45 days or less prior to arrival, all monies paid up to this point will be forfeited. This does not apply to bookings during the Christmas and New Year period.

For bookings during the Christmas and New Year period, the 50% deposit is non-refundable. Should the Rental Guest cancel 59 days or less prior to arrival, all monies paid will be forfeited.


Quick Property Search

Powered by CiiRUS Property Management Software